Annabelle Emily Price was born at 4:49 on September 15, 2010. She is a wonderful calm baby and we are so excited to finally meet her. All the kids love to hold her and help take care of her. I am very happy to be un-pregnant and get to hold Annie on the outside of my body:) I have a lot more energy and am much less overwhelmed. At the hospital all the kids came to visit about a half hour after birth. I looked around and realized I was in a whole new ball game with 5 kids and only two parents. Luckily I have great helpers who will make this large family possible. I love my beautiful children and could not be happier:)
-Mary
2 comments:
She is so pretty! We had a fun time visiting her. Let us know if you need anything!
She is precious! Mary you are an AMAZING mother and an awesome example. You can do it!!!
Post a Comment