Sunday, January 31, 2010

We are pregnant!!!

Yahoo for # 4! We are due some time in September (we think) we are really big planners.... no not really. ") So I was feeling very strange for a couple of days so I was taking a pregnancy test like every day or every other day and finally, when Derrick was off work on Tuesday morning we got a faint red line. Yahoo for me not being crazy :) Don't worry I took another the next morning and boy howdy was that line solid.

7 comments:

Allyssa said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Our babies will be close in age and so cute. :)

Dave said...

Yes, our next one will have a cousin to play with!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! Randy would love to talk to Derrick. Give us a call sometime!

Kathy Nielson said...

Congrats!!! Yay for pink solid lines

Natalie said...

Congrats! Thats awesome!

Lara said...

I am just so excited for your family! What a lucky baby to come to you and Derrick!

Anna said...

Such exciting news!!! Congrats!!!!