Your kids are so cute! You should be updating your blog more often!!
Agreed. and carly is looking so old! good job posting!
Looks like fun! I still need to get Derrick to look at my teeth sometime.....
So very cute!
Yay!!! You posted! Cute!
Yay! Finally a new post! Very cute pictures, looks like Corey is well taken care of by his sweet sisters! :)
oh mary good job, time to post more now that i'm gone and will need to see your children. i will too, i promise.
Corey is so big and cute!!! I can't believe how much they've all grown! We miss you guys. :D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Your kids are so cute! You should be updating your blog more often!!
Agreed. and carly is looking so old! good job posting!
Looks like fun! I still need to get Derrick to look at my teeth sometime.....
So very cute!
Yay!!! You posted! Cute!
Yay! Finally a new post! Very cute pictures, looks like Corey is well taken care of by his sweet sisters! :)
oh mary good job, time to post more now that i'm gone and will need to see your children. i will too, i promise.
Corey is so big and cute!!! I can't believe how much they've all grown! We miss you guys. :D
Post a Comment