awh! very cute... so i heard you guys won't be moving til jan? darn, we wanted to come and stay over xmas break. i guess construction always delays things a bit. i'm sure you can't wait to move.
Cute pic guy! Your family must be growing!
Hey I found your blog! Your family is so cute. Those little girls are sure growing fast. Congrats to Derrick for finishing Dental school, yay!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! Good pictures. See you at the candy house extravaganza!
Hi guys! This is bree- our picture is so adorable! your kids are carbon copies of you! We have a blog too breeandbrandonsbliss.blogspot.com
SUPER cute!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awh! very cute... so i heard you guys won't be moving til jan? darn, we wanted to come and stay over xmas break. i guess construction always delays things a bit. i'm sure you can't wait to move.
Cute pic guy! Your family must be growing!
Hey I found your blog! Your family is so cute. Those little girls are sure growing fast. Congrats to Derrick for finishing Dental school, yay!
I didn't know you guys had a blog! Good pictures. See you at the candy house extravaganza!
Hi guys! This is bree- our picture is so adorable! your kids are carbon copies of you! We have a blog too breeandbrandonsbliss.blogspot.com
SUPER cute!!!
Post a Comment